If you followed our blog last time you know that we immediately posted pictures of Lillie Mei. International adoption continues to be more strictly regulated and we had to sign a confidentiality agreement this time stating that we would not post our daughter's picture on the web until she is legally ours. While this is in the best interest of the children, I so wish you could all see how precious she is! She is almost 3 1/2 years old and lives in Beijing. We are very excited that God has chosen us to be her family! I will try to post a little more about our journey each day.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We are so very excited for you all!!! Wish we were going with you:) I would love to see if we can all meet up somewhere for "gotcha day" 2009. We sure miss seeing everyone!! We can't wait to see your new little one!!!
Hank and Paige Wright
Post a Comment