Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chick-fil-a

I've gotten way behind this past week so I'm going to try to catch up in the next few days.

Last Friday (August 20th) we went to Chick-fil-a in Shelby to meet a new friend of ours.  The Toney family adopted Anna Grace at the end of July.  I got to know Audrey through our good friends, Kent and Donna.   Audrey is Kent's cousin but they only see each other a couple of times a year.  Last Christmas while they were talking he realized that she was using the same adoption agency as  us so we began e-mailing and texting.  We had hoped to travel together but because of several delays they left for China the day we returned.  So Friday I got to meet her beautiful little girl, Anna Grace and Audrey and her daughter Allison.  It was a nice outing and the girls had fun playing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment