Saturday, August 21, 2010

School Visit and Kidz Play

On Thursday we went to school to meet the girls' pre-school teacher, Mrs. Austin.  Of course, Lillie Mei and I knew her- she's a wonderful teacher.  Jia seemed to enjoy her time there.  We went back Thursday night for open house and to give Jia more time to get used to the idea of being there.  We will visit again briefly on Monday and they will go on Tuesday. They will be there Tuesday-Thursday from 8-12.   Praying they do well that first week.

In the afternoon we headed to KidzPlay, an inflatable play place.  I couldn't believe how much Jia had improved since we went to Monkey Joe's 3 weeks ago.  She could climb up to the top of the inflatables and slide down by herself.  Her gross motor skills are much better.  She loved being there and the boys were wonderful with them.    I sure am going to miss the boys when they go back to school!  I forgot to take pictures most of the time but did get a few of them on the scooters.


0 comments:

Post a Comment