Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Flashback to July 6th and 7th-Flights

I learned a lot of things from our trip in 2007 to adopt Lillie Mei, one of which is you don't remember a lot of the things that you thought you would never forget.  Because of that I have tried to post a lot more of the details from this trip.  This way when I finally get around to scrapbooking for Jia I have a place to go for the information.
 
We left Charlotte on Tuesday, July 6th at 10:20 and flew to Atlanta.  Lillie Mei did great on the flight.  She kept asking, "Are we flying?"  We spent a couple of hours in Atlanta before boarding our plane to Tokyo.  The plane had individual screens in the back of each seat which was a lifesaver!  We all watched what we wanted to watch and paused it when we needed to stop.  Again, Lillie Mei did great.  She took about a 3 hour nap and then fell asleep just before we landed.  She slept through the entire 3+ hour layover in Tokyo and was still asleep when we board the plane to Beiing.  We finally arrived in Beijing around 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 7th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment