Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Really Good News from Last Night!

First, we got the immunization record.  I have been trying to figure out which shots Jia will have to have.  I think she will get at least 4 but that's better than 9.  Very thankful even is she gets one less than she would've had to have without the record.  Thank you for your prayers!

Second, when we were going to bed last night (Wednesday night) Lillie Mei got in bed with me and Jia climbed in her stroller.  As always I asked Jia if she wanted to get in bed with me and she shook her head no.  About 10 minutes later she said, "Mama (insert lots of Chinese words here)" and motioned to the bed.  I said, "Do you want to come get in the bed with Mama and Mei Mei?"  She shook her head yes and climbed out of the stroller!  It took her a while to fall asleep but she did and without any tears!  That was such a huge step for her and I am so thankful.  When I woke up this morning (at 5:00 ugh) I checked on them and Jia was asleep on the floor.  I guess she fell out of the bed in the middle of the night without waking up.  I didn't want to take my chances so I just covered up and she is still asleep there now at 7:00.  I have been reminded that adoption is very much about celebrating every little milestone!  I am thanking God for each and every one of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment