We went to the pool this morning and we don't normally make our children wear swim caps but that is a requirement at our hotel. Thankfully, some friends who were in Beijing a couple of months ago sent us theirs since this will be the only time they are used. Kirk and I agreed that NO photos would be made of us in our lovely swim caps. Jia had never seeen a swimming pool so she was very apprehensive. The water was too deep for either of them to stand so we had to to hold them. We were only there for an hour and by the time we left Jia was letting Kirk hold her in the water and she was splashing a little. After lunch we went to a mall to try to keep the girls busy and get out of the heat (this is our hottest day so far). We found a Dairy Queen in the mall which we all enjoyed. Now we are hanging out in the room and as usual Lillie Mei is asleep and Jia is "exploring" the room. Tonight we are eating at KFC for dinner. I'm thankful for something different but the food has definitely been better this time, I doubt I will lose weight this time around! 



Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment