Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday, July 13th-Part 2

Yesterday afternoon and evening were uneventful.  We didn't make the girls take naps since Lillie Mei had already had one.  We had dinner and then went to the grocery store and McDonald's for ice cream.
 
The girls had fun in the bathtub together.  I took pictures but figured they are too old to post them publicly, sorry.  Everyone went to bed including Jia in her stroller.  She still adamantly shakes her head when I try to get her to come cuddle with me in the bed.  I was very excited this morning when I woke up and it was 6:00!  That's the latest I've slept since we got here.  I think I am finally getting over the jet lag.
 
Today we will visit the park where Jia was found.  It's hard to think about your little girl being abandonded but I know her parents did what they had to do to get her the surgery she needed.  We will take pictures in case Jia wants to see that one day as she learns about her time in China.  We will be going to a Chinese Acrobat show this evening which should be fun.  I know my boys would love to be here for that.  I miss them so much!
 
Please continue to pray that we get the shot record.  Jia's rash is getting better.  We think it was the soap and lotion we were using.  Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment